Scarlet William Robe
Damn, this robe is the ultimate in leisure luxury. This robe is named after a dear friend and client who enjoys the finer things in life. Yet while he embraces opulence, William is also humble, grateful, and just getting started. Just like this robe. Be like William and enjoy yourself.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Scarlet print is a lightweight, buttery silk
- Large shawl collar
- Black silk piping detailing throughout
- Large front pockets
- Tie closure at waist
- Hand finished side pockets
- Calf length
- Fits true to size: take your normal size. If you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up since silk doesn't stretch.
Model is wearing a Medium.
Love this style but not this print? Not sure about sizing? Email email@example.com for custom orders and help. We got you.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA
Our silk is naturally anti-microbial and very durable: you can wear it many times before washing. But when it's time, hand wash with cold water and a mild soap. Hang to dry. Steam to remove any wrinkles. If ironing, iron on low heat.