Yinyang Cleansing Incense Holder - Selenite x Tourmaline
Yang Sheng is a philosophical concept that advocates good health. It’s an ancient practice of self-care. Yang (養) means nourishing and Sheng (生) means life, growth, or vitality - with an emphasis on life developing and transforming over time. Together, Yang Sheng means “Nourishing Life.”
Our lives are nourished by the Three Treasures: Jing (essence), Qi (energy), and Shen (spirit).
Nourish your Three Treasures with this gorgeous handmade Yin Yang incense holder by artist Lucien Shapiro.
"I create a functional object that offers three different ways of cleansing:
1. The Yin Yang form itself, which is an ancient Daoist symbol that represents the complementary forces of life.
2. Selenite, a stone aiding the Third Eye & Crown. Selenite is a popular crystal to clear your space. It enhances clarity, focus, and calm.
3. Tourmaline, a huge cleanser of evil used to dispel negative energy. It's a super good grounding stone.
Use this art object by itself or with incense to cleanse your space and spirit."
Key benefits: balancing, cleansing, grounding
- Handmade, one of a kind object
- Raw selenite and black tourmaline
- Side holes to place incense
- 100% xiang yun sha silk drawstring bag included. You get to choose the print too!
- Edition 1: extremely limited quantities
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural handmade process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA.