Teal Poppy Center Seam Reversible Facemask
Whether you are wearing this facemask for health reasons or just to be a badass, you'll turn heads in our reversible facemask. Our exclusive silk is soft on the face and naturally anti-microbial. Wear on its own (don't touch your face!) or over a PPE mask.
A style of facemask that features 1 center seam, for a more snug fit.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- Reversible. One side is the Teal Poppy print and the other side is a different silk print
- Made from scrap fabrics, zero waste
- Nose bridge + adjustable elastic for a perfect fit
- Onesize fits all
- Please note: print placement varies for each mask. Actual mask may look different from the photograph, thereby making each piece unique and one of a kind.
Pair with a silk mask holder to complete the look.
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry. Iron to retain folds.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles.
20% of every mask sale is donated to Frontline Foods to support restaurants, healthcare workers, responders, and impacted communities.