Soaring Cranes Short Robe
Our signature short robe exudes effortless luxury. Featuring slits on the sleeves so you can do practical stuff while you live luxuriously. This robe can be worn open or closed and transitions seamlessly from lounging around the house to going out at night.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Soaring Cranes print is a lightweight, buttery silk with a cloud motif
- Silk tie closure at waist
- Hand finished side pockets
- Hits above the knee
- Slits at sleeves
- Unisex style
- French seams, single needle sewing
- Fits true to size: take your normal size
Model is wearing a Small.
Love this style but not this print? Not sure about sizing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders and help. We got you.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles.
Pair with the Soaring Cranes Belted Trouser to complete the look.
Our silk is naturally anti-microbial and very durable: you can wear it many times before washing. But when it's time, hand wash with cold water and a mild soap. Hang to dry. Steam to remove any wrinkles. If ironing, iron on low heat.