Serpentine Forest Dragon Dress
I don't even know where to begin with this gorgeous showstopper. Well first, it's named after a dear friend and client whose name in Chinese translates to "Forest Dragon." This dress embodies her: elegantly draped, confidently present, mysteriously on the move, and opulently tasteful.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Serpentine print is a lightweight, buttery silk
- Bias cut wrap dress for a perfect fit
- Asymmetrical hemline: one side drapes and the other has a slit
- Can be worn on or off the shoulders
- Extra long ties
- Kimono style sleeves
- Runs true to size: take your normal size
- Model is wearing a Small
Love this style but not this print? Not sure about sizing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders and help. We got you.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles.