Rust Pleated Trouser
Inspired by 1950s cigarette trousers, these tailored pants are flattering and easy to wear. Smooth, swift, silky.
The Rust print is a 100% xiang yun sha silk that is dyed with only yam juice. It feels smooth and crisp, while it looks like leather. This is a very special and unique proprietary textile we developed on the silk farm.
- High waisted
- Tailored legs with cropped hem
- Comfortable, easy fit with pleated front
- Zipper closure with hidden button closure
- Belt loops
- Side pockets, back welt pockets
- Fits true to size, take your normal size. If you're in between sizes we recommend sizing up since silk doesn't stretch.
- Size XS: waist 24/25
- Size S: waist 26/27
- Size M: waist 28/29
- Size L: waist 30/31
- Size XL: waist 32/33
- For questions on sizing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Model is wearing a Small.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA
Pair with the Organic Hemp/Cotton Waffle Tank, Rust Bomber Jacket, or Kimono to complete the look.
Our silk is naturally anti-microbial and very durable: you can wear it many times before washing. But when it's time, hand wash with cold water and a mild soap. Hang to dry. Steam to remove any wrinkles. If ironing, iron on low heat.