Joy Traditional Asian Pant
These pants are inspired by traditional Asian-style pants that were worn before suspenders or elastic were invented. These pants feature long ties that can be wrapped around the body a few times, and a high waistband meant to be folded origami-style in many different ways. These pants are different, experimental, and a showcase of your individuality.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Joy print is a lightweight silk showcasing an ombré rainbow on a woven floral motif.
Because this print is ombré, placement varies and your item may feature different colors than the photographs here. This makes each piece special and one of a kind.
- Cropped length, raw hem
- Front rise measures 15" so pants can be worn at high, mid, or low waist
- Ties measure 65" in length
- Contrast print inseam
- Onesize: fits up to 42" waist
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA
Pair with the Joy Tube Top to complete the look.