Indigo Cobra Traditional Asian Pant
These pants are inspired by traditional Asian-style pants that were worn before suspenders or elastic were invented. These pants feature long ties that can be wrapped around the body a few times, and a high waistband meant to be folded origami-style in many different ways. These pants are different, experimental, and a showcase of your individuality.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Indigo Cobra print is a luxurious, lightweight, buttery silk with a woven snake motif
- Cropped length, raw hem
- Front rise measures 15" so pants can be worn at high, mid, or low waist
- Ties measure 65" in length
- Contrast print inseam
- Onesize: fits up to size 42" waist
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA
Pair with the Indigo Cobra Camp Collar to complete the look.