Black Dahlia Coverall
Designing this coverall was a labor of love. We've always wanted to make a traditional coverall in our silk, and after many iterations it's finally here. This piece is versatile: button up to your liking or wear the top half down and tied at the waist. Either way, you're sure to snap necks.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Black Dahlia print is a medium weight, durable silk charmeuse
- Spread collar
- Elasticized waist for a flattering silhouette
- Coconut wood button closure
- Long sleeve
- Deep side pockets, chest and back flap pockets
- Straight leg
Model is wearing a Small.
Love this style but not this print? Not sure about sizing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help and custom orders.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA