Clouds William Robe
Damn, this robe is the ultimate in leisure luxury. This robe is named after a dear friend and client who enjoys the finer things in life. Yet while he embraces opulence, William is also humble, grateful, and just getting started. Just like this robe. Be like William and enjoy yourself.
*PLEASE NOTE: Because our silk is handmade and dependent on Mother Nature, every batch of silk is slightly different. This batch of Clouds is more saturated and richer in color than the photos on model. It's a slight difference but worth mentioning. Many people prefer this richer version. This batch of Clouds is very luxe, soft and beautiful. Please reference swatch photo to see the difference.*
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Clouds print is a lightweight, buttery silk
- Large shawl collar
- Cream silk piping detailing throughout
- Large front pockets
- Tie closure at waist
- Hand finished side pockets
- Calf length
- Fits true to size: take your normal size. If you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up since silk doesn't stretch.
Model is wearing a Medium.
Love this style but not this print? Not sure about sizing? Email email@example.com for custom orders and help. We got you.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA