Black Dahlia William Robe
Damn, this robe is the ultimate in leisure luxury. This robe is named after a dear friend and client who enjoys the finer things in life. Yet while he embraces opulence, William is also humble, grateful, and just getting started. Just like this robe. Be like William and enjoy yourself.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- Black Dahlia print is a lightweight, super soft and buttery silk. Our signature print.
- *PLEASE NOTE: Because our silk is handmade and dependent on Mother Nature, every batch of silk is slightly different. This batch of Black Dahlia is muted in color and lighter than the photos on model. It has a washed and matte feel. Still super soft and beautiful: many people prefer this more muted version. Please reference swatch photo to see the difference.*
- Large shawl collar
- Black piping throughout
- Large front pockets
- Tie closure at waist
- Hand finished side pockets
- Calf length
- Fits true to size: take your normal size
Model is wearing a Medium.
Love this style but not this print? Not sure about sizing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders and help. We got you.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA