Black Dahlia Traditional Asian Pant
These pants are inspired by traditional Asian-style pants that were worn before suspenders or elastic were invented. These pants feature long ties that can be wrapped around the body a few times, and a high waistband meant to be folded origami style in many different ways. These pants are different, experimental, and will showcase your individuality.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Black Dahlia print is a lightweight, super buttery soft silk. Our signature print.
- *PLEASE NOTE: Because our silk is handmade and dependent on Mother Nature, every batch of silk is slightly different. This batch of Black Dahlia is muted in color and lighter than the photos on model. It has a washed and matte feel. Still super soft and beautiful: many people prefer this more muted version. Please reference swatch photo to see the difference.*
- Cropped length, raw hem
- Front rise measures 15" so pants can be worn at high, mid, or low waist
- Ties measure 65" in length
- Contrast print inseam
- Onesize fits up to 42" waist
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA
Pair with the Organic Hemp/Cotton Tank to complete the look.