Lavender Eye Pillows
Yang Sheng is a philosophical concept that advocates good health. It’s an ancient practice of self-care. Yang (養) means nourishing and Sheng (生) means life, growth, or vitality - with an emphasis on life developing and transforming over time. Together, Yang Sheng means “Nourishing Life.”
Our lives are nourished by the Three Treasures: Jing (essence), Qi (energy), and Shen (spirit).
Nourish your Jing with this handcrafted eye pillow. Generously stuffed with organic, fresh, highly fragrant dried Lavender flower buds from Provence, France.
Key benefits: relaxation, stress alleviation, mood booster
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk pillow cover
- Includes removable insert
- Insert contains 100% organic, natural, and pure dried French lavender buds (no fillers, oils, dyes, additives, or chemicals). Ultra blue grade quality.
- Long ties to secure around head
- Eye pillow can be gently heated or cooled for therapeutic benefits
- Please note: print placement varies for each pillow, making each one unique
- Measures 9" length x 4" wide
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA.