Green Patchwork Scarf
Oversized scarf/wrap/blanket situation featuring handmade patchwork detailing. Every scarf is unique and one of a kind.
- Patchwork is hand cut and sewn by Ziran creative director, Kelly, out of silk scraps, utilizing a zero waste philosophy.
- Patchwork is 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- Reverse side of scarf is 100% deadstock cotton in the color Green. Please note: exact weight and type of cotton depends on availability and may not look exactly like the photos shown.
- Every scarf is different, and patchwork details (prints, colors, layout) will be similar (but not exactly the same!) as the photos. This is what makes every piece unique and one of a kind.
- Measures 73" length x 15" width
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles.