Freshie Satchets - Cedar x Lavender
Yang Sheng is a philosophical concept that advocates good health. It’s an ancient practice of self-care. Yang (養) means nourishing and Sheng (生) means life, growth, or vitality - with an emphasis on life developing and transforming over time. Together, Yang Sheng means “Nourishing Life.”
Our lives are nourished by the Three Treasures: Jing (essence), Qi (energy), and Shen (spirit).
Use these Freshie Satchets anywhere you would like to add extra fresh nourishment. These work well in closets, cars, purses, etc. Cedar and lavender are natural pest deterrents and prevent the spread of mold and mildew. You can also these bags for other purposes... sky is the limit :)
Key benefits: freshness, use the however you'd like ;)
- 100% xiang yun sha silk
- One of a kind bag with hand rolled spaghetti drawstring ties
- Includes a generous blend of cedar and lavender in each bag
- 100% organic cedar shavings. USA wild grown and harvested from Pennsylvania. A byproduct of cedar furniture making. Extremely fragrant and fresh.
- 100% organic, natural, and pure dried French lavender buds (no fillers, oils, dyes, additives, or chemicals). Ultra blue grade quality.
- Please note: print placement varies for each bag, making each one unique
- Measures 5" length x 4.5" width when laid open and flat
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural handmade process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles, CA.