Black Plisse Bowling Shirt
Ah, bowling, America's greatest pastime. This classic shirt is inspired by my Grandpa Earl, who as a youth fixed the nut-dispensing machines in bowling alleys. Later he bowled on company bowling teams. My dad bowls today wearing his old shirts. We love some history.
This is a classic shirt but updated for today. Featuring a comfortable fit and front pocket for all your fun things.
- 100% hand dyed xiang yun sha silk
- The Black Plisse print is a super luxe, finely pleated silk. Photos can not do it justice. It is a premium silk with superb luster and drape.
- Large spread collar
- Coconut wood button closure
- Front pocket
- Relaxed, comfortable, slightly boxy fit
- Mens sizing, take your normal size
Model is wearing a Medium.
Love this style but not this print? Not sure about sizing? Email email@example.com for custom orders and help. We got you.
All discoloration, spots and idiosyncrasies are from the natural dyeing process and make each item unique.
Handmade in small quantities in Los Angeles.